The Aquatecnic Enclosure Shower Screen consists of 2 screens which can be positioned to minimise water splashing over units or towel rails or perhaps you simply like to feel more enclosed when showering, while keeping the style and simplicity of the wet room area.
The Shower Screens are made with 8mm toughened safety glass which has been pre-coated with Roman Ultra Care which creates a protective barrier which water glides off. This makes the surface easy to clean by simply wiping with mild detergent.
The enclosure comprises one main panel which comes in a range of sizes with an additional side panel which completes the enclosure. The side panel is adjustable between 631mm and 646mm.
- Both screens are 2000mm tall to ensure no water escapes over the top of the screen
- Side screen is adjustable between 631mm and 646mm
- Both the screens can have the width adjusted by 15mmm
- Suitable for use with power showers
- Available in a range of widths
- Roman "Truelife" 10 Year Guarantee
- Bracing bar included for all main screens (i.e. those nearest shower head)
- Bracing bar can be cut to suit (max size 1055mm)
- Optional Water Deflection Panel with 180 degree movement.
Note: Prices include delivery to mainland UK except for postcodes KW, PA, PH, IV, LL, and SY where you must contact us for delivered prices.