The Aquatecnic wet room tile-in shower tray formers are manufactured in the UK to the highest standards and have been widely specified by architects for large scale commercial projects.
- 25 year guarantee
- 24mm thick birch ply
- Linear waste support
- Superslim channel with a U shaped recess to tile into for a discrete finish/ reversable for stainless steel finish
- Stainless steel linear drainage channel
- Fully trapped waste outlet up to (50 litres/min)
- Choice of slope to falls (2-way or 4-way)
- Slope to falls cut into tray to create a gradient of approximately 16mm between front edge of tray and the linear waste.
- Large choice of sizes
- Made-to-measure options available
Custom Made Tile-In Shower Tray Formers
If our stock formers are not exactly what you need we can fabricate custom size tile-in formers, double ended formers and even custom made drainage channels.
Whatever your design calls for: if it can be made we will make it. Please contact us on 01387 270252 for further advice on the ideal specification for your project.
- Choose your formers size
- Choose between 2-way and 4-way slope to falls
Note: For made-to-measure formers please provide us with dimensions A,C & E as shown in diagram next to size option.
2-Way Slope to Falls
Please be aware the "c" measurement is the total width of the former including a 50mm trimmable shoulder on each side. Therefore width of the sloped section of the former is 100mm less than the total width.
2-Way Made to Measure
Select a channel width at least slightly narrower than the width of the former.