How to Install a Wetroom Floor
1. Prepare sub-floor, install extra noggins.
2. Install waste support within joist space, fit flat floor area (24mm marine ply).
3. Fit supplied wet-floor waste into waste support and connect pipework.
4. Fit the Shower Tray Former in accordance with application instructions and make good around the edge of former if necessary.
5. Fit Aquaproof tape, corners, and sleeves in accordance with full application guidelines.
6. Fully waterproof room with Aquaproof system, clamp Shower Outlet Sleeve into position with membrane clamping ring.
7. Tile from waste outwards treating the tileset frame as your first tile.
8. Place the Tileset into the frame.
Take a look at our other useful wetroom articles: all written to help you create the perfect wet room regardless of size or location.